Stainless Steel Oil Pot
Commodity Material: Aluminum alloy + stainless steel (filter), bakelite (handle), high-quality refined iron (pot body + chassis)
Commodity Technology: Stretch, non-stick coating on the surface
Elaborate Material: Aluminum alloy + stainless steel + iron
1. Lightweight but relatively high strength, close to or exceeding high-quality steel, available good plasticity, can be processed into various profiles, with excellent electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity, and corrosion resistance.
2. Not easy to rust has strong ductility and plasticity but forging various shapes to meet the needs of various spaces.
3. Iron is extremely ductile and malleable and can be forged various shapes are created to meet the needs of various spaces.
1. Avoid placing in humid air, keep the surface clean net dry.
2. If you want to clean, be careful not to soak for a long time, wash wipe dry with cloth afterward to prevent rust.
3. Do not use hard objects when cleaning, so as not to cause the plating layer is peeled off or scratched.