This spicy chicken stir fried has a yummy sweet and spicy sauces mixed together. An easy recipe that’s make the whole family satisfied!
Watch full video here: Spicy Stir Fried Chicken
- Chicken thigh or breast
- Bell pepper, onion
- Dried chilli
- Salt, chicken powder, sugar, fish sauce, oyster sauce
(1) Chop the vegetable (bell pepper & onion) into small pieces.
(2) Cut chicken thigh into bitted pieces.
(3) Heat the oil over medium heat, add onion, dried chilli.
(4) Following by cashew and chicken thigh.
(5) Stir them a few seconds and start adding salt, chicken powder, sugar, fish sauce.
(6) Add a little bit water because chicken take longer time to be cooked. Add oyster sauce after that.
(7) Stir fry them for 5 minutes until the chicken is well cooked enough. You can know it by seeing it turn brown.
(8) 5 minutes later, transfer the dish into the plate along with rice and lettuce.
(9) Add more chilli if it’s not hot enough. Finally, we have made a yummy spicy stir fry chicken that ready to serve for your family’s dinner time. Hope you enjoying this! Thank you.