Stir Fry Noodles with Beef & Broccoli is one of our favourite! Plenty of sauce and everybody loves this! This noodle recipe is a complete meal that no need eat with rice.
Watch full video at: Stir Fry Noodles with Beef (Start from 1:57)
- Palm sugar, Tamarind sauce
- Chicken powder, pepper, oyster sauce
(1) Cut Broccoli, and beef into a bite-pieces
(2) Put broccoli in the boiled water, keep it there a 1 minute then pull out.
(3) Heat the oil and add garlic in the hot wok.
(4) Add palm sugar and stir it a few seconds.
(5) Add beef in the wok and start stir fry them.
(6) Mix the beef with chicken powder, tamarind sauce, pepper and oyster sauce, then stir fry it again.
(7) Apply broccoli after the cooked beef and stir fry them together.
(8) Add noodles and stir fry them again until it’s well cooked.
Finally, transfer it into the plate, and you can add hot chilli as much as you like. Then we have made a yummy stir fry noodles with beef and broccoli and ready to eat it as a main meal.. please enjoy!!