Today, we show you how to cook pork ribs with a best taste (Sweet and sour taste). Pork ribs stir-fry with vegetables will surely satisfy your whole family. Its spicy taste is super yummy your meals time.
The sweet and sour taste comes from those vegetables (Pineapple, Tomato) to enhance the quality of the dish.
Watch full video here: Sweet and Sour Stir Fried Pork Ribs (Start from 1:43)
- Pork Ribs
(1) Cut the pork ribs into bite-sized pieces, then apply oyster sauce and chicken powder with it. Mix them together for a better taste.
(2) Heat the oil in the wok, and put the pork ribs, stir fry them until cooked.
(3) Transfer them to a bowl for later use.
(4) Apply oil on the hot wok, stir fry garlic until dry.
(5) Put all vegetables into the wok, apply water with flour, and pour it on those vegetable, then stir fry them. Next, add some sugar to get a sweet taste.
Finally, we have done a sweet and sour Stir Fried Pork Ribs with Vegetable. And Ready to serve your table. Enjoy!!