Pork and tofu are cooked with other vegetable in the wok. Best serve with rice. Now let’s get started.
Watch full video here: Stir-Fried Pork with Tofu
- Bell pepper, onion
- Salt, chilli powder, sugar, oyster sauce,
- Chicken powder
(1) Heat the wok, add oil, then garlic and onion. Stir-fry them a few seconds.
(2) Add pork and stir fry them for a few minutes as below.
(3) Add a little bit salt, follow by chill powder, sugar, oyster sauce, chicken powder and water as three pictures below.
(4) We let them well-cooked enough until the water is getting dried a little bit.
(5) Add bell pepper.
(6) Then add tofu.
(7) After that, we mix flour with water, and pour some in the wok.
(8) Then we stir fry them until it’s well cooked.
(9) After it’s cooked, we transfer the dish into a plate.
(10) Add some hot chilli, if you like.
Finally, we have done the delicious Stir-Fried pork with Tofu and ready to serve… Please enjoy your meal!!!