We love making stir fried dishes, they’re easy, fresh and can be cooked in just minutes.
Today we come up with an easy stir fries, it’s made up of sliced beef with green beans and normally served with rice.
- French beans, scallions, Chilli
- Fish sauce, sugar, pepper, oyster sauce
(1) We have to slice these vegetables first (French beans, scallions). Then we slice the beef after that.
(2) Heat the wok over high heat with cooking oil. Add chopped garlic, stir fry it a few seconds. Then place the beef and start stir fry another 30 seconds.
(3) Now time to add flavour to the dish. We use fish sauce, sugar, pepper, and oyster sauce.
(4) After adding flavour, we stir fry the beef for 1 or 2 minutes over the high heat. With maximum heat, it will enhance the quality of beef.
(5) Now we add the fresh french beans, and stir fry it for 30 seconds to keep the beans still fresh.
(6) Almost done, we transfer it into a plate and ready t serve with rice.
(7) You can add more scallions and hot chilli. Please enjoy!!