Most Spaghetti aglio e olio recipes are similar, but this one is using pretty easy method. A yummy pasta dish that you can make at home less than 20 minutes using simple ingredients that you probably have at home.
Watch full video here: Spaghetti Aglio e Olio Recipe
- Onion, milk, cheese
- Bacon, egg
- Salt, pizza seasoning
(1) Boil water in a pot, add some salt, then put raw spaghetti into the boiled water as below:
(2) Keep it boil for a few minutes until spaghetti become soft, then pull it out.
(3) Chop the onion and bacon into small pieces.
(4) Heat the wok, add oil, and following by chopped onion.
(5) Add the bacon and stir fry it until cooked.
(6) Add the soft spaghetti in the work with bacon.
(7) Apply pizza seasoning and cheese on the spaghetti.
(8) Pour 1/3 cup of milk, and start stir fry again.
(9) We almost finish the dish. We just need to transfer it to the plate.
(10) Add more cheese.
(11) Crack an egg and take only yellow egg yolk, then apply it on the dish.
(12) It’s done. You can enjoy your own homemade dish (Spaghetti Aglio e Olio with bacon & egg).