Pork Ribs Soup with Vegetables is a simple and popular asian soup that you can eat along with rice. The small number of ingredients can make wonderful flavour in this dinner time.
Watch full video here: Pork Ribs Soup with Vegetables (Start from 1:28)
- Potato, carrot, radish
- Garlic & scallion
- Pork ribs of course
- Sugar, pepper, chicken powder
(1) Boil water in a pot, then wait until it’s boiled, put the chopped garlic and scallion in.
(2) Place pork ribs after that.
(3) Put sugar, chicken powder, and pepper. Let it cook for 5 minutes until the ribs is well-cooked.
(4) Put the vegetables in (Carrot, radish, and potato). For these vegetables, if you want it to be fresh, you can cook for 2 minutes. If you want it to be over-cooked, you can boil it for 4 or 5 minutes based on your favourite.
(5) After that, transfer that hot soup into a bowl and read to eat along with rice. Put some chilli if you like. The soup is ready to serve… Please enjoy!!