Here is one of the popular dishes of Cambodia. You can find beef Lok lak on the menu of most restaurants. It go along with rice as well as a lime and pepper sauce. Now you can make one by yourself.
- Onion, tomato, garlic, lettuce
- Pepper, oyster sauce, flour
- Chop beef into bitted pieces (Rectangle shape).
- Slice onion & tomato into small pieces as picture below.
(2) Decorate dinner plate with lettuce, sliced tomatoes, and onion.
(3) Mix beef with chicken powder, sugar, and oyster sauce in a bowl.
(4) Heat olive oil in a wok and fry the chopped garlic over medium heat until it dry.
(5) Add the beef over the high heat, and stir them for one minute.
(6) Add pepper.
(7) Then mix flour with water and put it on the meat.
(8) Stir them until it’s well cooked base on your favourite.
(9) Transfer them into the decorated plate and add chopped scallion and chilli. (You can add one egg
Finally, we have made a delicious beef lok lak and ready to serve for your lunch or dinner. Enjoy!!!