Today, we are sharing another favourite dish of my family. These pork chops come out so sweet, sticky & delicious. A great meal for any time! Hope you enjoy these recipe with pictures below.
Watch full video here: Fried Pork & Egg Recipe
- Pork chops, Egg, Rice
- Onion, cucumber, carrot, radish
- Salt, sugar, pepper, soy sauce, oyster sauce
(1) We chop the pork and place it in a bowl.
(2) Mix the pork with onion, salt, sugar, pepper, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and vinegar together. Squeeze the pork and marinade it for 5 minutes.
(3) Heat the wok with oil over the medium heat, then place the pork on it. Let it cook for 3 minutes and flip to the other raw side and repeat another 3 minutes. (Make sure it’s not burning)
(4) After it’s well-cooked, transfer the pork chops on the cutting board and cut it into bitted pieces as picture below.
(5) After we have done with the pork, now it’s time to make fresh vegetable side dish eat with alongside with rice and pork. We need to chop the carrot, radish, cucumber as pictures below.
(6) First, we place the cucumber in the bowl, add a little bit salt, and squeeze it until soft and soak.
(7) Second, we place the radish in the bowl, add a little bit salt, and squeeze it until soft and soak.
(8) Mix those fresh vegetable in a bowl, and salt, sugar, vinegar, and start squeezing again.
Now we have done another fresh vegetable side dish.
(9) Finally step, we just need to fry the egg. Make it 50%, 75%, 100% cooked base on your favourite.
(10) Add a little bit pepper.
Finally, we have done an easy & delicious meal for your breakfast or lunch time. Please enjoy making this dish.. Thank you!!!