Delicious Egg Beef Fried Rice with loaded with beef and eggs! Fried Rice are one of our favourite meals. It’s easy and quick, and ready to serve under 20 minutes.
Watch full video here: Egg Beef Fried RiceRecipe (Start from 1:22)
- Olive oil: We love using olive oil for any meal we make. You can also use butter if you prefer.
- Eggs: loaded of protein. If you are allergic to eggs, you can replace with tofu instead.
- Vegetables: We like to use beans, carrots, onions, lot of garlic. Feel free to use other veggies instead.
- Rice: We prefer to use leftover rice because it does not stick together.
- Seasoning: Adding salt to enhance the flavour.
How to make Beef Fried Rice
What we need:
- Leftover rice (1 bowl)
- Lot of garlic
- Long bean
(1) Add 3 tablespoons oil into the hot pan, then pour a cup of garlic.
(2) Put 2x Eggs and stir them.
After that, keep it on bowl for later use.
(3) Mix vegetables together like carrot, long bean, onions.
(4) Add beef, a little bit of salt, seasoning and stir them together until it’s well cooked.
(5) Add leftover rice.
(6) Last, we add our stirred eggs.
(7) Finally, we have done a delicious Egg Beef Fried Rice Recipe.